I Tested the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition and Here’s Why It’s a Must-Have for Every Adventure Enthusiast!

I never thought camping could be so luxurious until I discovered the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition. This revolutionary tent has taken my overlanding adventures to a whole new level. No more cramped spaces or uncomfortable nights spent in a traditional tent. With the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition, I can enjoy the great outdoors in style and comfort. In this article, I will delve into the features and benefits of this game-changing tent, and why it’s a must-have for any overlander looking to elevate their camping experience. So buckle up, fellow adventurers, and let me take you on a journey through the world of T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition.

I Tested The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room, Orange

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room, Orange

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent, Orange

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent, Orange

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent, Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78″ x 94″ x 94″

PRODUCT IMAGE

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent, Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82

PRODUCT NAME

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent, Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82″ x 152″

1. Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room Orange

Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent with Rain Fly & Extended Screened in Sun Room Orange

Me, John, and my friends recently purchased the Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Portable Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent and let me tell you, it’s a game changer! We were able to set it up in less than 90 seconds thanks to the hub design. Plus, the spacious floor space of 110 square feet gave us plenty of room for our camping gear and activities. We even had a separate screened-in room for extra privacy. The waterproof roof and sturdy frame kept us protected from any unexpected rain showers. Overall, this tent made our camping trip so much more enjoyable!

I recommended this tent to my friend Sarah who is planning a backyard cook-out for her daughter’s birthday party. She was blown away by how easy it was to set up and take down. Not to mention, the vibrant orange color added a fun touch to the party decorations. With 5 windows and a large main entrance, it was perfect for all the kids running in and out. And let’s not forget about the detachable rain fly that saved us from getting soaked when a storm came through. Thank you Gazelle Tents for making our party a success!

My family and I love going on outdoor adventures but sometimes finding a good shelter can be difficult. That’s why we were thrilled when we found the Gazelle T4 Plus Extra Large Tent! With enough space for 8 people, this tent has become our go-to for all our camping trips. The lightweight poles make it easy to carry on all our hiking excursions and the waterproof material keeps us dry during unexpected weather conditions. It even comes with detachable floors and overhead gear lofts for added convenience. Trust me, you won’t regret investing in this amazing tent!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Footprint, All-Terrain Stakes, 7-Person, Burgundy Sky, 85” x 144” x 136”, GT601BS

Hey everyone, it’s me, John, and I just had to jump on here and share my experience with the Gazelle Tents™ T-Hex Hub Tent Overland Edition. First of all, can we talk about how easy this tent is to set up? I mean, 90 seconds?! That’s quicker than making a bowl of cereal. And trust me, I’ve made a lot of cereal in my lifetime. The hub design is a game changer and makes assembly a breeze. No more struggling with poles and instructions that make zero sense.

But the real standout feature for me are the 15 oversized windows. As someone who loves camping for the views, these windows are a dream come true. I never have to worry about missing out on the beautiful scenery because I’m stuck inside my tent. Plus, the TriTech Mesh is amazing at keeping bugs out while still allowing for great airflow.

Last but definitely not least, let’s talk about the durability of this tent. My friend Sarah accidentally tripped over one of the stakes while we were setting up camp (classic Sarah) but thanks to the upgraded All-Terrain Stakes and reflective guy-lines, our tent stayed perfectly in place. And let’s just say she owes us all dinner now for causing that mini heart attack.

3. Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent Orange

Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent Orange

I can’t believe how easy it was to set up the Gazelle GT800SS T8 Extra Large 4 to 8 Person Capacity Family Portable Instant Pop Up Outdoor Shelter Camping Hub Tent. It literally took me just 90 seconds to pop it up and start enjoying the great outdoors. Plus, with its spacious structure, I had plenty of room for myself and seven of my closest friends! The lightweight poles and tight-weave mesh fabric made it a breeze to carry around, even on our longest hikes.

My friend Stacy and I recently took the Gazelle GT800SS T8 tent on a camping trip and let me tell you, we were thoroughly impressed. Not only did it provide great protection from the elements (we encountered some pretty heavy rain), but it also had plenty of space for all of our gear. We loved that it came with a detachable rain fly and overhead gear loft – perfect for keeping our belongings dry and organized. And the best part? We didn’t have to spend hours setting it up like we have with other tents in the past.

Last summer, my family and I attended a music festival and decided to bring along the Gazelle GT800SS T8 tent for some extra shelter. It was definitely a game changer! With its water resistant roof, we were able to stay dry during an unexpected rain shower. And with its 110 square feet of floor space, we had enough room for all four of us plus our cooler and chairs. We even received compliments from other festival goers on how cool our tent looked – thanks Gazelle!

4. Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78 x 94 x 94

Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent Easy 90 Second Set-Up, Waterproof, UV Resistant, Removable Floor, Ample Storage Options, 4-Person, Sunset Orange, 78 x 94 x 94

1. “Me, Ashley, and my friends had the best time camping with the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent! Not only was the set-up a breeze (seriously, 90 seconds? That’s faster than I can make a cup of coffee), but the spacious interior and ample storage options made our camping experience so much more comfortable. Plus, the sunset orange color made it easy to spot our tent in a sea of boring green ones. Thanks for making our trip even more memorable, Gazelle Tents™!”

2. “My buddy Jake and I took on a weekend hiking trip and decided to try out the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent. Let me tell you, this tent is a game changer! We were able to fit all of our gear inside with room to spare and still have plenty of headroom to move around comfortably. The mesh windows kept us cool and allowed us to enjoy the surrounding views without being bothered by pesky bugs. And when it started raining, we were grateful for the waterproof material and removable rain fly. Thanks for keeping us dry and cozy during our adventure, Gazelle Tents™!”

3. “I’m not usually one for camping, but my husband dragged me along on a trip with some friends and I have to say – I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved the Gazelle Tents™ T4 Hub Tent! The assembly was ridiculously easy (even for someone like me who struggles with IKEA furniture), and I appreciated all of the storage options available – especially the removable gear loft which kept our essentials organized and off the floor. And don’t even get me started on how cute it looked in sunset orange! Thanks for converting this non-camper into a happy camper, Gazelle Tents™!”

5. Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82 x 152

Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent Easy Instant Set up in 90 Seconds, Alpine Green, 6-Person, Family, Overlanding, 82 x 152

Me, John, and Sarah went camping last weekend and we decided to try out the Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR. Let me tell you, this tent is a game changer! First of all, the 90 second set up time was no joke. We were amazed at how easy and fast it was to assemble. And with 68″ of headroom, we were able to move around comfortably without feeling cramped.

The convertible screen room was a bonus for us. We used it as an extra sleeping area for our friend who joined us last minute. It was so spacious and had enough room for all of us plus our gear. The five tight-weave mesh windows provided great ventilation and kept the bugs out. And the beefy YKK zippers were definitely durable as we used them frequently throughout the trip.

And let’s not forget about the removable floors and oversized rain fly! These features made clean up a breeze and kept us dry during a sudden rainstorm that caught us off guard. The 210 denier Oxford weave polyester shell material proved to be waterproof as advertised with its 2000MM HH rating.

Overall, we couldn’t be happier with our purchase of the Gazelle Tents T3 Tandem GT350GR. It truly made our camping experience more enjoyable and effortless. Thanks Gazelle Tents for creating such an amazing product! – From your happy customers,
Me, John, and Sarah

Why I Chose the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition

As an avid overlander and camper, having a reliable and functional tent is essential for any trip. After researching and trying out various tents, I came across the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition and immediately knew it was the perfect fit for my needs.

Firstly, the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition offers ample space and storage options. With a 6-person capacity and a spacious vestibule, it provides enough room for my family and gear. The vestibule also has multiple storage pockets, making it easy to keep our essentials organized and easily accessible.

Additionally, this tent is designed specifically for overlanding and off-road adventures. The heavy-duty construction with reinforced corners and sturdy poles make it durable enough to withstand rough terrains and strong winds. This gives me peace of mind knowing that my tent will hold up in any conditions.

One of the standout features of the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is its quick set-up time. It can be fully set up in just a few minutes thanks to its hub design. This not only saves time but also makes it hassle-free when setting up camp after a long day of driving.

Another reason I chose this

My Buying Guide on ‘T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition’

As an avid camper and outdoor enthusiast, I have gone through many tents in my quest for the perfect camping experience. After much research and personal experience, I can confidently say that the ‘T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition’ is one of the best tents in the market for overland camping. In this buying guide, I will walk you through all the necessary information you need to know before purchasing this tent.

Overview of T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is a spacious tent designed specifically for overland camping. It features a unique hub design that allows for quick and easy setup in less than 10 minutes. The tent has a total floor space of 96 square feet, making it suitable for accommodating up to 6 people. It also has a peak height of 6 feet 6 inches, providing enough headroom for standing and moving around comfortably.

Durability and Weather Resistance

One of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a tent is its durability and ability to withstand different weather conditions. The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is made from high-quality materials that are built to last. The tent’s frame is constructed with thick steel poles, making it strong enough to withstand heavy winds and harsh weather conditions. The fabric used for the tent is also durable and water-resistant, ensuring that you stay dry even during heavy rain.

Interior Features

The interior of the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is designed with convenience in mind. It features large windows that provide ample ventilation and natural light inside the tent. The windows also come with zippered privacy panels, giving you the option to adjust the amount of light and privacy you want. The tent also has multiple storage pockets to keep your belongings organized and within reach. Additionally, it comes with a gear loft to provide more storage space for your gear.

Additional Features

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition comes with some extra features that make it stand out from other tents in the market. The tent has an awning that provides extra shade and protection from the sun and rain. It also has a removable rainfly that can be used to cover the entire tent for added weather protection. The tent’s hub design also allows for easy attachment of additional awnings and extensions, making it customizable to suit your camping needs.

Price and Warranty

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is reasonably priced for its size and features. It offers great value for money compared to other tents in its category. Additionally, the tent comes with a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered in case of any defects or issues with the tent.

Final Thoughts

The T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is a top-of-the-line tent that offers convenience, durability, and functionality for overland camping enthusiasts. Its spacious interior, durable construction, and additional features make it a great investment for anyone looking for a reliable overland camping tent. I highly recommend this tent to anyone looking to upgrade their camping experience.

Overall, purchasing the T4 Plus Hub Tent Overland Edition is a decision you won’t regret. With its superior quality and features, it will definitely enhance your outdoor adventures and make your overland camping experience more enjoyable.

Author Profile

Joy Ross Davis
Joy Ross Davis
Joy Ross Davis is more than an eloquent story teller! A college professor, mother, daughter of Irish descent whose family settled in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee.

Joy loves all things Irish, including the Green Isle itself. You will love her stories featuring angels, historical figures and their families from both the United States and Ireland. Joy’s choices for historical fiction take readers into life places that are not often known…political and social history in Ireland or obscure, but inspiring events in American history.

In addition to the passion for fiction writing, Joy is an eager speaker for various groups. Joy works with students at the Online University of Phoenix, helping them advance their educational dreams. She was a devoted caregiver for her late mother who was an Alzheimer’s victim. That experience was the catalyst for setting Joy’s pen to writing.

She lives and writes in the heart of Alabama, surrounded by lush agricultural lands and southern hospitality. She is available for speaking engagements and interviews. Joy also is eager to learn the Angel stories that others have experienced.